The Titusville YMCA Wellness Center is closed from Saturday, December 12, 202-Monday, January 4, 2021 due to government mitigation efforts to curb the spread of Covid-19
We will update our members on what to expect when they return as soon as we have confirmation of a reopening date.
- Hours: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- We expect that most of the previous restricitons will remain in place for the spring of 2021, but will update these as soon as we know what those may be.
- There will be limited 50% occupancy in open areas of the building. Occupancy numbers will be posted in each area.
- Wellness Center equipment will be spread out to follow mandated 6-10 ft. guidelines. Some equipment will be set up for use in other areas of the building to have things spaced out.
- Same entry procedures, including answering COVID 19 related questions from the CDC and temperature checks.
- There will be directional signage to follow for entering/exiting the building to limit contact.
- All members will be required to sign a waiver and Code of Conduct form.
- Staff are required to wear masks (except when teaching a group exercise class)
- Members must wear masks entering and moving about the facility. Masks are not required while exercising.
- Members will receive a spray bottle with approved disinfectant upon entering the building. Disinfect equipment before and after use. Return bottles to designated spot upon leaving the facility. Staff will also be doing additional cleaning.
- New members are welcome to join the Y.
- e are asking members to limit their workouts to one hour or less due to the limited capacity that we are currently required to follow.
- Members are required to bring their own water bottles from home.
- There will be no Coffee or water service
We appreciate your patience with us and each other as we continue to navigate through this time. We will continue to make informed decisions in the best interest of our staff and members, while following the guidelines given to us from our insurance company, the CDC, Department of Health and our Y State Alliance.