The YMCA of Titusville was built in 1912 and has been an ever growing part of Titusville’s heritage and an important factor in the community. On May 20, 1912 a campaign to raise $75,000 dollars for a new YMCA building was launched by Titusville community leaders.
Campaign headquarters were located in the Commercial Bank building. The seven-day drive was ended on the fifth day, as $90,000 had been raised.
The YMCA continued to serve the community in the original building for 102 years until the current facility was opened on June 16, 2014
Our newly renovated building has enabled us to serve many more members due to increased accessibility and our ability to expand the programs that we offer.